Sunday, April 03, 2005

10km @ 'Pace'

By this I mean that this morning's run of 10km was at the pace with which I want to start the 50km on Sunday. ......i.e. with an 8min km; what I'll finish with, only the day will tell!

Monitor results for each km were : 7:12; 8:13; 7:48; 7:35; 7:50; 7:12; 7:14; 7:23; 7:52; 8:41; 7:53...................Avg. 8:20 over variable terrain.

Remainder of this week is resting! Walk on Tuesday; very short run on Wednesday; walk on Thursday.

This time next week...........most will have finished, but Chickybabe will be about half way..sob! sob!

3 comments:

  1. From your figures, it doesn't look like an 8:20 avg. More like 7:45. As there are 11 km splits maybe you ran 11k! Are you using the autosplit function on your watch? I've haven't tried it myself yet.

    Anyway good to see you out and at it again.

    Robert Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Chickybabe. A good steady run and a good sign for Canberra. Enjoy the rest this week and see you next week for the big show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh LL so close to Canberra now! I will be cheering for you...from Sydney unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete