Thursday, May 12, 2005

Top Workout # 2

This week's Top Workout #2 was much the same as last week except 5 mins longer : 15mins warm up, middle 30mins with HR 80-85% (got up to 90%), changing the incline up to 4% at various stages, 15mins cool down. Call it 8km.

A very amusing session, not because of what I was doing, but that I could watch the belly-dancing class at the same time! One girl has to have been one of the biggest I've ever seen, but boy, oh boy, could she wriggle that big belly! She could!! You know, I really admired her for fearlessly getting in there & exercising in a way she was obviously enjoying! Far braver than I would be in similar circumstances! I had my own music ("Kismet"...sort of 'Arabian Nights') to listen to & it went really well with the beat of drums, bells & cymbals accompanying the belly-dancers!

Another very nice morning!

5 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't join in LL. It sounds like the only thing you haven't done!
    Glad to hear you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have heard of Kismet , but it is not one I have ever owned or listened too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just try it one day, Cirque, when I'm in a mad mood!

    And Robert, you must get "Kismet"...it's one of the really great shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a big call LL. If its better than Oklahoma and West Side Story it should be a cracker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked in four music shops this weekend but none had "Kismat". I will keep looking. Unfortunately, I came away with eight other CDs which I couldn't resist buying.

    ReplyDelete