Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Rest

No running today; not going anywhere today....no car! Still haven't heard from the Service Centre, so can only conclude they haven't found the cause of the problem.

However, the weekend is looking like a very exciting one for me : not only is FlashDuck coming from Canberra for a 30km run with me, we now have Wombatface (Ewen) also coming! We'll do the Range Road & down Macquarie Pass course, where they'll not only view the best of the Southern Highlands scenery but also view the wreck I'll be at the finish....from the sublime to the ridiculous! Cool Runners are getting together in this part of the world now. I thought a better idea than running would be to race down the Pass on his beautiful motor bike (like the ride I had in Canberra).....whoopee going down the Pass! However he's offered to dink me back the last 5km if I'm in really bad shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment