Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Rest Day...of Sorts!


Calling today a 'rest day' is just another way of saying Chickuybabre didn't run but had a very nice day just the same...... with friends who came from Sydney for lunch & we lucnhed & drqank Glorious red wines all afternoon! That's why I'm leaving ina all the tupo errors, jusdt top show what lots of gloruious reds can do to someone who otherwise would be embarrassed to l; et even one error go uncorrected! I've got a wonderul feeling Chickuybabe might have a headache headache in the morning! Oh waht a beutiful day!

Oh well, next week the serious tuff tarts!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you Chickybabe. You should like you have had a high old time.. the headache should be worth it.

    My next big run is the Park 2 Park Half here in my home town, Ipswich. I'm hoping the Bris Vega CR's will give plenty of support. Ipswich is treated with a bit of disdain by Brisbaneites. I am proud to call it home. You would love to hear our choirs LL. Many of the choristers are descended from the Welsh coal miners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Legs

    I firmly believe these 'sessions' are among the most important we do! Love the post - a classeic(typo for your benefi)t!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was that about tuff tarts?

    Seriously LL - red wine is very good for the heart.....and the soul. Bring it on!
    I'm descended from the Welsh coal miners too, but I can't sing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a rest day LL - hope you don't feel too bad the next day! Good luck with the tuff tarts next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! No headache! In fact, never felt better! Good friends, lots of talking & lots more laughing, coupled with more than a few very good reds is a cure for everything!

    ReplyDelete