Wednesday, August 10, 2005

3km Time Trial...Grrrrrrr Session!

.. Chickybabe, blue with cold!! And a flurry of snow!!




The session was : 3km warm up, then a 10 minute break walking around & stretching, so I did that like this................. .........................................................................>

Then I have to psych myself up for the 3km TT, today 1 & 1/2km out & back, going hard but, to quote the likeable lad who is helping me be not so slow, "without killing yourself". The only way that was going to happen would be if an almighty tree fell on me. Lastly, a 3km jog/walk home; total 9km.

Now for the time 3km TT results... (& I'm pretty sure "W" will be quietly pleased with Chickybabe's slight improvement on the last 3km TT of 18:27); 18:22 (6:05, 6:03,6:13)!

7 comments:

  1. I recognise the figure on the left (Chicky Babe extraordinaire), but not the one on the right . . . your grandmother perhaps?

    Well done today - not good conditions to go outside, let alone run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you LL! Well done on the time trial - I felt the cold here this morning but I think it got worse as the day went on! There seems to be a push for an early dinner on Saturday before the C2S -if you are free please come along! Venue/time etc TBA but check the CR board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "W" is loudly pleased with that effort CB. It's hard to run that fast when you are blue from snowy coldness!

    Did I recognise you in your mauve Frees on the cover of the new Runner's World? You were running so 'not so slow'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done in this wild wintry weather we're experiencing. Also sounds like I need to purchase the latest RW magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahahahahaha

    Wonderful post as always chicky. I'm getting too used to these piccies - you'll have to keep pulling them out of your bag of tricks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your piccies! Good TT too :) Makes me appreciate the warmer weather here in Bris!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good work LL, that's a nice improvement...and i can only agree with everyone else, great piccies!

    ReplyDelete