Sunday, February 26, 2006

A "Shorter" Long Run




.......6:45 a.m. on Range Road....

Today's run was a 'shorter' long run of 28km. Cool morning, good breeze, no sun, but plenty of traffic on Macquarie Pass & Tourist Road, most heading up the ranges - more care needed today to keep out of their way on the winding stretches particularly.

Next Sunday will be the longest run (45km) in the lead up to Canberra 50km. I will need at least 2 Nutella sandwiches for this....and I actually found last Sunday's lost sandwich, still nicely wrapped in foil....if it's still there next Sunday, I must get a pic!

2 comments:

  1. Gee I almost thought you were going to say you ate that sandwich.

    And 48k is a seriously long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all these photos of late. I'll have to keep a few more coming on to my blog as you're putting us all to shame

    ReplyDelete