Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday Afternoon in the Paddocks With Dogs.



I took some photos of the dogs having their daily walk in the paddocks of what is called
"Renwick"........in Mittagong.


In the not too distant future all the land will be sold off for housing...about 600 lots!

The old mills will be saved!

I suppose it's called "progress", but a wonderful natural location will be gone .

I have tried to put in a link to "Renwick, Mittagong", because its history makes very interesting reading...but all attempts at a link- so far- have failed!!

Hours later! I think this works...sort of!!

http://www.renwickweb.com.au

8 comments:

  1. Those dogs have a happy life LL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the dog link instead LL. Nice area, shame to make it red brick roofed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the dog link instead LL. Nice area, shame to make it red brick roofed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog link worked at least. Nice area shame it has to go the way of the red roof brigade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL my computer was a bit slow to respond so hit the publish button twice at the start and nothing happened. Then wrote a new post, and now this is the 4th. I always knew you had heaps of supporters. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really funny, Superflake! For a second, though, I thought I had quadruple vision! Any more part tricks like that??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute doggies! What are their names?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doggies names : 'Oliver' & 'Oscar'..the 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels; 'Amy', the little X-Maltese!

    ReplyDelete