Monday, May 01, 2006

Day 2



......an 'easy' session, at the gym : 25 minutes on the stationary bike followed by 25 minutes run on the treadmill followed (at home) by Pilates DVD followed by Physiotherapist's exercises followed by stationary form drills followed by walking the dogs if the rain stops!! Phew! Almost followed by time for bed!

Edit (much later!): OK, Coach! OK! OK! I made a mistake! I wasn't supposed to run today! But when the coach says, "25 minutes of running & stationary form drills", I took it to mean do both : run & then do drills!!! Oh Dearie, Dearie Me!! No wonder I'm becoming so fast!! -6%

9 comments:

  1. I know! I know! I made a mistake & I wasn't supposed to run today! I'll have to ask my coach to make the instructions "idiot proof"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you get on your report card Chickybabe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this supposed to be an easier day LL? My glutes started twitching just reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big day LL! Have you been doing the Pilates for long? Do you find its helping with your running? How often do you do it? I'm thinking about starting it as my gym has classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pilates, Tess....I've been using a DVD called "Pilates for Runners & Cyclists" (saw it in Runners' World a couple of months ago), so not doing it for long at all! I'm enjoying doing Pilates this way, having started & given up gym classes about 3 times..just got bored with it! I do the DVD class just about every day; is it helping me with running? I don't know yet! Everyone says it does...only when I'm able to run out of sight will I know for certain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pilates is good!

    Report card for Day 2:
    Comprehension 49%.
    Interpretation 80%.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only 49% for Comprehension! Gee Coach, you're being really, really tough on CB!! What if I show my "Seniors' Card", any consideration given for that?

    ReplyDelete