Friday, May 19, 2006

Day 8 - An Easy day...2nd Series.

Program says : 25 - 40 minutes slow run - below 75% of MHR.

Instead - I'm taking a rest day, with the SMH half marathon on Sunday & travelling to Sydney tomorrow.

I'll do the Pilates DVDs, Physio. exercises & take the dogs for a very long ramble this afternoon..... that's enough!

Looking forward to having a meal with Ewen & Tuggeranong Don in the city tomorrow night. And of course, the run & meeting Cool Runners early Sunday morning..... ... I loathe & dread having to get up early!

4 comments:

  1. Say hello to Ewen and Don for LL.

    Sunday morning will see you leaping out of bed rearing to go.

    Have a great race and a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on Sunday LL. Hope you have a great time out there.

    Say g'day to the boys for me tomorrow night at dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for SMH LL - I might even finally get to meet you - well I'm hoping I will ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend in Sydney.

    The dinner and the run should both be great.

    ReplyDelete