Saturday, June 03, 2006

Day 7 - A Slightly Hard Day...3rd Series.




This should have been Hill Repeats on the 'grassy knoll' that Ewen chose as the closest we could find for length, incline that he wanted for a hills session. A little bit like the pic. above! Took a look this morning & it was strewn with branches & quite slippery after so much rain & wind, so plan 2 swung into action:

Gym treadmill : 20 minutes easy jogging; 5 minutes hard running; 6 minutes brisk walking.

I was disappointed to miss the hills session; it would have been the first time on the "grassy knoll" & I was looking forward to seeing how tough it was going to be. Ewen is calling in this afternoon on his way to the USA! He too was interested to hear about it. Oh well, Day 7 will come round again...and again!

Ewen, Joy & Mal via Mittagong to the USA!

I will miss him, but he said he won't miss me...not at all surprising!

4 comments:

  1. I hope it was as nice up your way today as it was down here! No slacking while Ewen is away okay LL!! Rumour has it that he has appointed some deputis spies to make sure you are putting in. Ha! as if you ever slack off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought of having a backup plan like that when weather or the like keeps you from running. I'd just not run at all. Once again you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm echoing Wobbly.
    DO NOT think you can slack off while he's away LL, (not that you ever would).
    We'll be checking this blog even more vigilantly now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember saying that CB!

    We were very well behaved wannabe - we didn't want to be put on detention.

    Tesso, I like the "indoor carpark back-up plan".

    ReplyDelete