Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Day 10 - A Moderate Day.







....the 'grassy knoll' in Ironmines Oval that I used for hill repeats this morning.

Program : 10 minutes warm-up.

Stretches & a few strides.

12 x 40 metre hill. Slow walk down. 3 sets of 4 with 4-7 mins. between sets.

Run with good form!

Short brisk walk warm-down.

Did all of the above with very 'goof' form, having been told on Sunday to keep my bum tucked in at the back, especially towards the top of the incline! I tried very hard to do this but, not having much of a bum at the best of times, it was quite difficult to do. I did concentrate on it though, as well as "tall, driving off the ground, good arms, knees through." This session requires almost more concentration than Chickybabe is capable of!

Incline took about 20 seconds to the top using 85% of MHR.

Highlight of the day............delivered to the front door...........by magic carpet


the new Garmin 305!!! .. . . .. And I've called it

........................... MR G-ARMIN. .......................

4 comments:

  1. yay! mine came yesterday! i couldn't think of any new names starting with "G" for garmin so i have gone with Fred the Forerunner - but am thinking i might switch to Frank :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv it - Mr G-armin :-)

    I know how you feel about all that concentration. And how are you supposed to all those things at once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone seems to be getting these garmin thingys..I feel very left out:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure the new Mr G-armin will be a good companion for you!

    ReplyDelete