Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Day 10 - The Grassy Knoll

A Moderate Day......
....Looking across the incline used for hill repeats today at Ironmines Oval. Very windy, but sunny, wore Frees.

Program : warm-up, stretches, 4 strides.

20 x 40m hill. Slow walk down recovery & rest for 4 minutes between sets.

5 Sets of 4....an increase of 1 set.

As far as I can tell, this went well. I did all repeats with concentration on form. The extra set of 4 didn't bother me at all. I like this kind of hill training.

OK...this pic. shows the steepness a litle better!

3 comments:

  1. From where I'm sitting I think it went well too. That photo doesn't really show how steep the hill is. Glad the form was goof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perspective of the photo does lessen the look of it's steepness but i've been there and thats good going LL!Nice work out.

    R2B

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 hill runs! awesome. will have to get ewen to find some goof hills for you to race on.

    ReplyDelete