Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Day 11 - A Moderate Day


I'm sure one of my main motivators for training is that, when I'm finished, I can come home & play with gadgets to my heart's content!

The red speck in the centre is Renwick Soccer Field! I like this view because it shows the lighter colour of cleared spaces for housing & farms & the dark colour marking where the ranges are.

The Program: Warm-up, stretches, strides.

Run 'hard' 12 diagonals of the soccer field in 3 Sets of 4; very slow jog on the short sides & 2-3 minutes rest between sets.

Warm-down : Slow jog twice around the soccer field & more stretching.

I did all of the above, with Mr G-armin, not too fast so as to keep it a "moderate" training session & not another "hard" one after yesterday.

I spend ages looking at all the charts, maps & satellite images...brings to mind the saying : "Small things amuse......etc.....etc"! But the best fun is the MB Player where I can watch myself, as either a red dot or a red teardrop, doing the session ad infinitum!




3 comments:

  1. LL, I think I somehow missed your birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend sent me a lot of Motionbased data etc of his to look at teh other day. I commented that if only we could find a way for the data to make us run faster. He rightly replied that it does by giving him the motivation to get out there and collect data!

    ReplyDelete