Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day 3 - An Easy Day

Program: Run 40 minutes at a comfortable pace, include 6x100m strides.


OOPS!! I'll have to "get my head in the right place"! (Right, W?)

Forgot to do the 6x100m strides!



Remembered to run for 40 minutes!

Start : 11:30 a.m.

Distance = 5.59km; Avg. = 85% of MHR; Max. = 99%(?) of MHR. (that's what Mr G-armin says!).
Avg. 7.18 m/k; Max 5:57 m/k.

Cool, sunny, Spring day; a few stretches before & after the run; neck feeling a little less painful; wore 'Free' x-Trainers. A goof session! Hard day tomorrow....Chev track & I have to remember to take the spray can of white paint to secretly freshen up the lines!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Luckylegs,

    Thanks for the email. I'm back in the lucky country. Good to see you are still enjoying the running. Yes Vermont is a lovely place.

    Regards
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great day at FFFTM Norma ! Wish I was able to share the day with you all.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete