Sunday, March 04, 2007

Me And My Shadow.....Virtual Partner.





......another thrashing for Virtual Partner this morning!

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/2167152

Program : 800m Time Trial....aim for 4:25; 4:20 to 4:30 would be good.


After the usual warm-up, a few drills & 4 strides, we were off...VP & me! VP set for 4:30 but I was determined he wouldn't get a look-in.....and he didn't! I held Mr G-armin in the palm of my hand so that I could more easily see if he tried to get ahead....he didn't, not once!


Results : 4:17! 400m splits 2:08 & 2:09


I really enjoy racing with Virtual Partner .....it's motivational & a lot of fun, especially when he loses!

1 comment:

  1. That was surprisingly good :)

    You're ready to run out of sight on a dark night.

    ReplyDelete