Monday, May 28, 2007

Starting Out All Over.......for GC Half Marathon


....and I got it in the form of a new program from supercoach Ewen to whom I'm always so grateful for the time he spends working on new programs for me....what more could a body need to stay motivated!
Monday : Long Run. 1 hour 45 minutes.
I ran along Diamond Fields Road, brilliant, sunny morning - 53 minutes to where it ended & then 52 minutes back giving a tiny, but neat, negative split!
Avg. HR = 108..70%; 13.5km of ups & downs....mostly ups!

3 comments:

  1. 2 hours 45 minutes! You're almost as bad at maths as I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was about to say the same. I don't know about what they taught when you were at school, but 53 + 52 does not equal 2:45! A whole hour talking to the cows perhaps? :-)

    ReplyDelete