Friday, September 07, 2007

Track on the Tready...

Pouring rain this morning, so the decision was made for me, though I had wanted to get outside after 2 days' training in the gym.
Program : Warm-up 2.5km.

6.4km with HR 124 (84%)...take HR after each 1km.

1.5km warm-down.

Treadmill set on 9.8 -10kph. After 4km heart rate had reached 124bpm. Tready on 9.9kph

Heart Rates data: 1k 125; 2k 126; 3k 126; 4k 128; 5k 130; 6k 132; 0.4k 130.

At some future stage I can repeat this session at the same kph & compare HR data. How exciting is that!!
PS. Thanks so much for birthday wishes! After training, Jim & I with some friends had lunch at the "Centennial Winery" located on the hills between Bowral & Berrima. Fabulous location, food, company....and wines!

3 comments:

  1. Hey LL

    Thanks for getting in touch. Glad to see your still training and enjoying your social life.

    Just don't try the heart rate test the day after a few wines. If you're like me the day after drinking I'm up about 10 BPM more than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 78th LL. 78 going on 38 I would say. You are one amaing peron LL. I am in awe of you.

    ReplyDelete