Friday, January 11, 2008

Track....and Trouble with a capital "T"

ot at Chev Track this morning. "Upper Aerobic" Session.

Program : 1.5km warm-up
20 laps, lane 8. Time each 4 laps. AHR = 120 (80%)

On Motion Based the AHR at the finish showed the average higher than what it should have been. ...120; instead, the average was 125 (84%) & heart rate went up as far as 135 (90%) by the finish. I should have slowed down. Conclusion....a pointless & unproductive session....and I should know better!

2km warm-up in 20 minutes.
Time for each 4 laps = 11:51; 11:29; 11:50; 11:56; 11:34

AHR = 125 . Time 58:38

Total Distance for the day = 10.4km

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a good session to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on LL. You know that we never know better, no matter how experienced we are :-)

    Gnome

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should have been a capital W.

    A predictable stuff-up. I know... you were in a rush to get it over and done with. It won't happen again now, will it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to boast, but there's nothing predictable about me, so it more than likely will happen again...in spite of the terror tactics!

    ReplyDelete