Thursday, January 03, 2008

Lower Aerobic Run....

Only better than nothing...this morning's run!

Program : 10 - 12km with AHR 110 - 115 (74% - 78%).

A very ordinary, lumbering, unlovely run...not to be expected after a rest day, but there it was! No explanation as to why I felt it so hard. I did the distance, kept the heart rate, but had to tough it out for the entire run. A fairly warm morning (25 degrees), humid & rain promised though not here yet. A session at the track tomorrow might be a convivial change!

1st 6km in 49:15 with AHR = 114
2nd 6km in 50:55 with AHR = 111

Distance = 12km AHR 113 (76%)





3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year LL. I've had a lot of Blogs to catch up on. I have been so neglectful of my running family.

    Your Canberra preparation is progressing so well. I am looking forward to us all being there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I sometimes find that as well, the day after an easy or rest day seems a struggle. And the day after a tough session when you expect to struggle seems a breeze. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should lend Jim that ball and chain next time he offers to help with the gardening.

    ReplyDelete