Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Unscheduled Rest Day......

My legs were quite a bit sore from yesterday's 12km on the 'treddy', so as soon as I stepped out of bed I stepped right back in again!

The Program was to have been : 5 - 8km 'easy' running.

All I did today was take the dogs for a long walk, picked & ate handfuls of wild blackberries while they raced around after rabbits, which they never catch & should a rabbit turn to face them, they the dogs, would come racing back to me for protection!

I need to be fresh for Friday when I might be starting a new track session!

4 comments:

  1. Too late, Plu! I've already told him & I didn't get into trouble at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds wonderful. I grab a handful of wild blackberries every time I walk past them too. Scratches and ink-stained fingers are par for the course.

    ReplyDelete