Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Since Melbourne Half Marathon.....



Nil running until today! That's a full week & probably the longest break ever..... just took the doggies for their long walk each afternoon.

Today : an easy 6km lower aerobic run. Felt really rested; a cool/cold morning...perfect for a comeback.

AHR = 64%; MHR = 85%.

I'm thinking of Fishers Ghost run on November 9, but might cut back this year from the 10km to 5km...thinking! I might even wear the running skirt I've ordered from the States....another thought!

3 comments:

  1. Smart recovery there Norma.

    I can't wait to run again so I can wear my new running skirt I bought in Melbourne at the expo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had a lounge chair like that... perfect for nodding off like Christopher Walken.

    ReplyDelete