Sunday, March 22, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZOweaoin9A&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZiz9_R7MPU


I've no idea if the above links work, but I hope they do because Plu put two runs on U-Tube that he did last week in Mittagong. I think they're brilliant! No chance of bumping into each other though....he was out at sunrise; I most definitely never am!

Program: Longish Run 18m.

I ran the same road that Plu mentions : Old South Road, passing Diamond Fields Road turnoff & Mittagong airstrip in 3 x 6km loops at an easy pace.

Results : 1st 6km in 51:05.
2nd 6km in 49:50.
3rd 6km in 48:12.
...Like I said : an easy pace! 2 hours 24 minutes approx.

Distance for this week = 57.7km

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant links - they worked. Lots of fun to watch and see where you run - it's very beautiful - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Plu comes down again and runs at a sensible time of day, you'll have to teach him how to run smoothly while using a camera and talking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the links LL. No doubt about Plu, you don't know where he is going to pop up next.

    ReplyDelete