Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Knew Where I Was Going......

....but because something had happened to flatten Mr G-armin's battery, I had very little idea of how far, what pace, heart rate or anything else! That being the case, I had no choice but to run to the very end of Old South Road knowing that, from the car to the end, the distance was 9km. No use me guessing where the 7km turn around might be!

Program : 14km. Try for negative split.

I ran 18km!

Neg. Split? For sure! I just about ran my legs off on the way back, especially down the long inclines that I'd struggled up earlier!!

Distance this week = 64km. Not bad!


2 comments:

  1. Next time I'll get Bruce to come down and navigate for you. He has a new GPS for his car. I think he's good for 14k, but no more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is some way the battery charge left can be shown, it would save these moments.

    The Forerunner 201 showed the battery charge left,

    ReplyDelete