Monday, June 15, 2009

I Dood It!

.....though the legs were tired from yesterday's tempo run, 'I dood' 12km today. Why? Because the Program said so!

12 km @ AHR 116 (75%) Lower Aerobic. Recovery Day.


I changed shoes for this morning's run from the Asics 2140 (too stiff & heavy when new) to the DS Trainer (also new) but much lighter & more flexible. I also put the original orthotic from the Podiatrist in the right shoe, covered the tender area of my foot with Blister Block & it all seemed to work! The burning in the ball of my right foot was decidedly less than it has been; not completely gone, but I was able to do the run with 'minor discomfort'...or a bit more! So.........

12km on Old South Road.....not too much traffic during the week.
AHR 113 (73%); MHR 130 (84%).

Today's Distance = 12km








1 comment: