Monday, July 13, 2009

Back To Work...

After a few days of easy jogging, today was the start of Week One of my Three Week Training Cycle.

Program : 12km @ 118 (75%) 'Lower Aerobic' Run.

I didn't start until around 12:30p.m & by then the day had turned cloudy, fairly cold & very windy. I enjoyed getting back to 'proper' running & the run went well, I think, in spite of the nasty headwind after the turn around point at 6km.

For the first time, I used "Garmin Connect" to download my run to the PC. Very soon that's what 'Motion Based' will be using exclusively, so I thought it a good idea to get used to it. Lots of new features & a 'new look' for Motion Based from what it is now.

6km out in 39:39
AHR 72%; MHR 80%.
Avg. Pace 6:59; Max. 5:34.

6km back in 44:09.....no negative split today!
AHR 76%; MHR 90%.
Avg. Pace 7:26; Max. 5:40.

Today's Distance = 12km








.

No comments:

Post a Comment