Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ironing Out The Creases......

My quads are so sore & stiff today! Nevertheless, I thought it wise to get out & do something to loosen up the muscles. I don't think I succeeded much at all; I was like an old crock stumbling down the road; everything hurt to begin with, then improved, all except for my left ankle which feels quite sore on the inner side. Knowing I had pain in this area, I changed from wearing the Newton trainers which I wore on Sunday, to the Nike Vomero 1v, hoping it would cause less discomfort than continuing to wear Newtons.

So......7.2km jog/walking any inclines & hills.

My cold has now settled on my chest from which an enormous bark bellows forth at regular intervals! Heart rate was also too high for such an easy jog. Another try tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment