Friday, August 07, 2009

What a Change


....from yesterday's mid-summer day! I'm so glad I didn't leave it too late to start today. The morning was perfect but now, at late afternoon, a wild & cold wind is hurtling its way through the Southern Highlands with rain to come. The rain will be good but the wind I can do without, so no walk for the doggies this afternoon. The little one could very likely blow away!

At Renwick soccer field :
2km warm-up
Drills
16 x 100m
2km warm-down.

100m times were : slowest (1st one) in 34 seconds; fastest (last one) in 26 seconds; all others in between.

I've made the decision not to do the C2S on Sunday; foolish to run that course, at that time of day with traces of the bad cold still hanging around & breathing not as good as it should be for racing. Another time, another year....I hope!

Distance today = 6km

1 comment:

  1. A bit brrrr here today too. If I had a bed as comfortable as that one I'd stay there all day!

    26 is motoring - 4:20 km pace!

    ReplyDelete