Monday, August 03, 2009

Yesterday's Run Today

Yesterday, was the day for my long run & today would have been a rest day. I just felt too tired & without motivation yesterday to get going....again. I'm getting lazy I think! I mustn't let the rot set in any further while I still have those 8(?) pairs of shoes to wear out!

I decided to change things around a bit so as to do the long run today rather than miss it altogether. Windy morning; started at 10:00a.m. Ran on Diamond Fields Road for a change to the dirt road & off bitumen. Once again, very pleased that I made an effort; I really enjoyed the run in spite of the wind & being slower than I'd like.

Distance = 12km
AHR 67%; MHR 72%....very slow, easy jogging.


I'll be back there tomorrow for a hills session.

1 comment:

  1. I am not bossy!

    No mathematical stuff-ups this week please, or watch out!

    ReplyDelete