Friday, September 25, 2009

A Better, Longer Run....




.....compared with yesterday's, though I did walk a couple of times on hills. I did my new 10km loop plus the section I drove over yesterday. It makes a good run with just the occasional car, very quiet areas, running on a mixture of dirt, grass and bitumen and plenty of shade. I wore the "Road ID" wristband that I sent away for last week...excellent value and essential when running alone. Late start around mid-day. Warm day with a good breeze.

12km........Easy, Lower Aerobic Run
AHR 108 (68%); MHR 124 (78%).
Time 1:38:47
Avg. Pace 8:13


I need to get some speed going next week!

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of these runs. Did your 'Road ID' have your age of 43 on it?

    A certain person with a megaphone got a kick out of your HM write-up on CR.

    ReplyDelete