Thursday, November 26, 2009

Another Late Start!

Around 12:30 and it was already 28 degrees, but there was some breeze so off I went. Felt OK, bit tired after yesterday's track session and the hot day didn't help though there was a slight breeze and I tried to keep in the shade as much as possible. I used part of the Inkerman Road Loop.....and took a couple of walk breaks to cool down. Despite the heat and according to the effort I felt I was making, I was surprised that heart rate stayed low. I guess I wasn't trying hard enough though I made a point of running fairly hard up the hills and long inclines.

10km
Time 1:23
AHR 106 (67%); MHR 147 (93%)


After a few stretches in the shade of a large oak tree, I found a lower branch that was strong enough to hold my weight. I reached up and hung and swung back & forth for a short time. Very relaxing! No wonder monkeys do it!


Distance Today 10km

1 comment:

  1. Wow - a new drill! I'll pass it on to Ruth - might improve her height.

    ReplyDelete