Monday, November 30, 2009

"Less Is More" Program

DAY ONE:



....here I am doing the first 30 minutes of today's 45 minutes brisk walking! It also gives a 3km flattish loop that I'll use on Fridays for Tempo Runs.











....and this is me doing drills and strides for 2.5km in 27 minutes on a gravel path at the side of the soccer field.......












....and here I am doing another 15 minutes brisk walking AND 3 x 10 seconds flat out uphill, 1.5km.



And, without the use of a calculator (Ewen take note!) here I am adding it all up to 7km!

I have to admit to finding walking pretty boring and being slow makes it even more boring, but that's what Ewen says so, well that's what I have to do, like it or not!

Can't wait for Wednesday though when I'll be on the track for some awesome speed intervals!!

1 comment: