Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Introducing "Fred" & "Ginger"!






That's "Ginger" at the top who does have another half to her head! She thought my mobile was a piece of bread! I had to throw slices on the ground to get them to back off so that I could take some snaps of my two 'friends', while Amy and Oscar sniffed arund outside the gate. It was difficult trying to get photos with them gobbling the bread faster than I could hand it to them. If I slow down I get a soft nudge in the leg to speed up with the goodies!

Earlier in the day:

Chev Track
2km warm-up.
Drills & strides.

7 x 800m repeats
with Virtual Partner set at 5:49 min/km.

Time for each 800m repeat : 4:38 (5:48m/k); 4:40(5:48m/k); 4:38(5:47m/k); 4:38(5:47m/k); 4:38(5:47m/k); 4:40(5:49m/k); 4:39(5:47m/k).
Much better! I finished ahead of VP for each one!

Heart Rate 82% to 94%.

I took longer recoveries in the shade today because of the heat. Right now as I type this, we're having a huge electrical storm and plenty of rain with it. Lovely! A good day!

2 comments:

  1. Fred and Ginger are gorgeous and they obviously appreciate their treats! I half expected to see them dancing!!! Well done with the 800s and for leaving VP for dead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, how about a video of them dancing!

    ReplyDelete