Sunday, March 28, 2010

Long Run..



I stopped to take a couple of photos of the "Renwick" housing development whilst on my long run this morning. ...fabulous valley location surrounded by mountain ranges. The clearing seems to be going ahead at quite a pace....which brings me to the morning's long run.

I intended doing 24km, but was all done at 22km! Pace to be 7:06 min/km.

2 x 5km ( 35:31/37:27) on Old South Road.

2 x 5km (36:41/36:22) in Inkerman Road area.

2km in 15:08

Avg. Pace 7:25 min/km.


AHR 112 (70%); MHR 127 (80%)



First 10km : flattish; overcast & cool; started at 7:45 before the day trippers were out and about on Old South Road; saw no more than six cars. Final 12km : to Inkerman Road & back : hilly, sunny & hot.

I was feeling very tired at 22km & I was back at the school where I'd parked the car & decided without any hesitation that 22km in 2 hours 40 minutes was sufficient for the day!


3 comments:

  1. Great run LL - are you going to run in Canberra on 2 May??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is 2Ks between friends LL! The car being handy was a sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruth...Yes, most definitely! The half marathon though.

    Rob....couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete