Friday, March 05, 2010

A Long Tempo Run




16km! For me, that's a long way to try to run at 6:42m/k.

I didn't quite manage that pace at all! It was a very hilly course but I wanted to see all the work going on over Inkerman Road side of Mittagong and sure enough, clearing has begun for a site where there will eventually be 250 new houses built and gone is my short cut through the bush. That's called progress I suppose!

16km
Time 2 hours exactly!
Avg. Pace 7:32m/k
5k splits 38:50: 38:33; 36:21 (7:04)


A cool morning; overcast and light rain for the last 3km. I'm glad that one is over!

2 comments:

  1. That's a good run. You were flying on the last 5k. Impressed you didn't need Tom-Tom to guide you... Ruth would have got lost for sure on that course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ewen is right. I am definitely directionally challenged!! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete