Sunday, October 31, 2010

MRI

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net



On Friday I took the next step in finding out what is wrong with my  right knee.  I had an MRI of the knee and a right hip x-ray; the latter just for ruling out anything in that area.  I'll have the results of these on Tuesday, Nov. 8.  Unhappily, my knee seems to be getting more painful by the day and I'm hobbling - even more unhappily - around the house with a cane.  Never thought I'd see the day!  I can't imagine what's wrong to be in such constant pain.

Patience!  Did I see someone write recently in their blog about having patience?  I'm beginning to think that this here & now might be where my running ends....and with such promise for at least another year or two!!  Oh well, some other life!  If nothing else...I've had a "good run"  for  many years & I guess everyone has to stop sometime.  I am really most miserble about it all though!

3 comments:

  1. It's horrible thinking that it could all be over. I go through that every time I have an injury.
    I've just resigned myself to having the month of November off to let my back heal properly and I'm really not happy about that at all... every time I'm out and see people running I get so jealous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Norma! If it's the worst case (surgery required), they can work miracles now. If it's an arthroscope you're in and out of hospital on the same day. Goof luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed for a good outcome LL. Once they find out what's wrong they can start sorting out this pain and hopefully get you right back on the road to recovery. Thinking of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete