Sunday, November 14, 2010

Walking..


spring comments - http://www.springtext.com





I went for my first short walk today taking the dogs to Renwick School and walking around the grounds...about 20 minutes.  They hadn't been out since my arthroscopy on Tuesday and they really enjoyed the chance to run again; same for me soon I hope!  I was able to drive the car to the school and did that and the walk without any pain whatsoever in my right knee. First time in months!  Wonderful thing this arthroscopic surgery!

3 comments:

  1. That's fantastic! WooHoo! Lucky doggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your recovery is amazing. Must be all the positive thought waves going your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear your smiles and happiness from here to there.

    Hope the recovery progress continues in "a fashion to bring you smiles every day.

    ReplyDelete