Thursday, November 04, 2010

My Guess...

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net......the trouble with my right knee!

In today's mail I received a copy of the MRI results.  Now, I realize the two pages of  technical and medical terms will take more than my brain to decipher but, from what I understand, I have an oblique undersurface tear, posterior horn medial meniscus.  If that is the case, it's exactly what I thought after spending hours on the net over the past 8 weeks  - that long - looking for an answer!

What the two page report really means, and what needs to be done about it, I'll hear from the orthopaedic surgeon on Monday afternoon.  All up though, I think the news is good!

Happy days might be here again!!  I know I'm dead sick of these days!

5 comments:

  1. So pleased that you might finally have an answer LL. I think the worst part is not knowing

    Fingers crossed your meeting with the surgeon goes well!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goof luck for Monday Norma. I think the news will be good - that something can be done about fixing the problem. Well done with the diagnosis!

    I like the new look - very modern :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the support Jen-runs & Ewen...a helping hand when it is needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sounding a lot more positive LL. Very best of luck with the surgeon's report on Monday. I'll be eagerly waiting for the report. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ruth; will stay in touch. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete