Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Becoming Boring & Disheartening....

Backgrounds

I'm boring mysef, as well as a few others I suppose, by saying almost the same thing day after day.  So....


For the time being I'll let my blog 'rest in peace', because.......

I went to the soccer field this morning to see if I could jog without knee pain for ten minutes on grass.  I couldn't take more than two steps and had to stop and......

Burst into tears!  Later, somewhat recovered......

I drove to the pool and did 45 minutes of deep water running and this......

I will continue with until the damage,  done by lifting heavy cement pots, has finally mended itself.  For now and till then.......




4 comments:

  1. Hi - I just found your blog through Ewen. Hang in there - I just got off a long lay off due to an injury. I hope you heal quickly and completely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dubs! Seeing the Doc again tomorrow & hoping to make some progress after that.

    By the way, I like your name of "Dubs"; it sounds a bit like the name I call my little dog... "Bubs"!

    Happy Christmas from 'down here'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll catch up when you become less boring ;) There's a lesson in this... leave all the heavy pot lifting, mowing, pruning and trough filling to Jim!

    Happy Christmas, and don't drink more than I would. Goofnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already feeling a little less boring having heard that the Canberra marathon & half are going ahead in April next year!

    I've just got to make it to the half! I'll die if I don't!

    Yep, happy Christmas! I'll be mostly drinking scotch & wine, so not as much as you!!

    ReplyDelete