Friday, December 03, 2010

Lesson Learned!





I made a decision, probably wrongly, to see how my knee felt while doing some easy jogging on the road.  After 5km I could feel a niggle in the exact same place as before the arthroscopy.  I swore bitterly to the heavens and anyone else who might have been listening!  I said every swear word I could think off and was extremely surprised by the extent of my vocabulary!

From that I suppose I can say it's not properly healed, I shouldn't have used the hard surface, I should have stayed on grass and I shouldn't have jogged so far!  Back to grass next week.  Lesson learned!

6km in 57 minutes
AHR 112 (70%);  MHR 123 (77%) 

I walked the first and last 5 minutes of the 6km.

2 comments:

  1. Well, given that you're a teacher, I'm not surprised at the extent of the vocab! Don't push it, or we may have to get Ewan to put a leg rope on you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! TA & Gnome! You would have been shocked for sure!

    ReplyDelete