Monday, January 17, 2011

Taking Strewth's Advice




Which means that this is a rest day today!  Not at all displeased with the idea : it's hot, humid and with a storm promised for later this afternoon.  In any case I have to take all three of my lovely dogs to the vet this afternoon for vaccinations and health checks, so I'll have more time to get that done by taking a free day.

I'm very pleased that I have no knee pain at all after yesterday's long run.  Tomorrow might be pool running, though I have Tuesdays planned as short hills cross-training on my program, but feel it would be safer to leave hills alone for at least another week.  Even I can apply more common sense after injury and setbacks from two too early returns!

Disclaimer:  The above picture in no way resembles or is any way connected to my very attractive and good friend, Strewth!!

2 comments:

  1. Strewth's a clever girl. I always listen to her advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I am famous - I feature in your title no less! As for Ewen ignore him, he never listens to me!! I am very flattered by your description of me - wow! Hope those gorgeous doggies passed their health checks with flying colours! Enjoy your day tomorrow whether it be in the pool or on a gentle run. :)

    ReplyDelete