Friday, February 04, 2011

Time Trial....Cancelled!

Too hot again for me to run outdoors....Henley Brae pool session:

5 min warm-up
1 hour steady running
5 min cool-down.

I don't like missing training like I've been doing this week but I simply could not have done even a half-hearted session in this sort of heat; today 32 degrees.  I think/hope I achieve more benefit from pool running!  Looks like Sunday will be cooler for a long run;  whatever it is on Sunday, I will be aiming for an early start.

2 comments:

  1. That's sad. Now I'm waiting for this tropical downpour to stop so I can run. Why did DM ever write that bloody poem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I've been asking the very same question! Also asking : why would anyone with a bad cold be running in this weather?

    ReplyDelete