Friday, April 01, 2011

Time Trial or Cook's Tour?

"Cook's Tour"/Time Trial
Lake Alexandra, Mittagong
 Certainly not a Time Trial!  With all good intentions, I began in Iron Mines Oval but very soon became so bored going round and round, I took to the streets and ran a couple of blocks down to Lake Alexandra.  Thus the time trial ended and instead I enjoyed a slower run, the wildlife and the scenery!

To get 5km in I also included running some streets where I've never been before.

Program:
3.5k easy
5km @ 6:29 (didn't happen!)
1.5k easy
Ducks are a-dabbling!

 What did happen:
3.5k easy
5km @ 7:33m/k!!!
1.5k easy


A view of the lake

Landing strip for ducks and other wildlife!

Path around the lake

2 comments:

  1. I'd have done the Cooks Tour too - beautiful photos.

    Wednesday track session was good! Well under 6 minutes. Ruth doesn't see that side of 6 very often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wednesday's track? Oooh! Now that makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete