Monday, November 28, 2011

Last of the Easy Runs!

Next week the plan is to start the FIRST Half Marathon program, the same one I've been using for some time now ...more about it then.  For this week, continue with low heart rate runs beginning with today.......:

Monday    :    REST!  only it wasn't real rest; I cut all the lawns and trimmed the front hedge that was growing furiously all over the place; altogether about four hours and far more exhausting than running!


Wednesday's Happy Cows!

Wednesday's unhappy 10km
Tuesday    :  Nil Running.  As this is the last easy week I had no qualms about going out to lunch instead!  Truth is, I'm still aching from yesterday's overly ambitious garden spree!

Wednesday  :  10km....Jog/walk; very humid; thunder means storm on the way. Felt very lethargic...too much lunch yesterday?

Thursday     :    6km ..December 1st

Friday   :    8km 

Saturday:  Nil running.  Spent the whole day lopping branches with my trusty chainsaw and in the process just about wrecked myself! 

Sunday a.m.  ...clean up backyard.
             p.m.  ...out to lunch.

This Week's Total =  only 24km!  Oh well, I'm hoping for serious running in the coming weeks and months!

No comments:

Post a Comment