Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I Like Mowing Lawns!

I really do!  Always have.  There's something very satisfying for me seeing order replace disorder!  Today it served two purposes : the first, obviously, is that everything looks neat and tidy; the second, it's a worthy substitute for cross-training!  I'm sure that two hours of mowing, trimming edges, etc. is at least on a par with a tempo run....or more!

This afternoon Amy and Oscar have been clipped and bathed by the mobile dog groomer and are looking as fresh as daisies....the only one who needs a makeover now is me!!  I really do!

Oscar in recovery after the beauty parlour!

Amy doing the same!

3 comments:

  1. Aaaw Amy and Oscar are absolutely adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have got the mobile groomer to do your makeover - you would have brushed up perfectly, like Amy and Oscar.

    Lawn mowing is bloody hard cross-training! That's why I'm always putting mine off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would take much more skill than that of a dog groomer to make any improvement at all, Ewen, but I'll keep your suggestion in mind! Desperate times require desperate measures!!

      Delete