Monday, April 09, 2012

Sightseeing Tour....

The Walk  



It's surprising how much there is to see when walking as against driving.  For cross-training today I decided to walk around my local area with no plan in mind as to where to walk.....just to walk briskly.  It was a cold and windy morning, but warmed up soon enough.  I started and finished at home.

All roads lead to Rome so it's said...but today they only led to Renwick!  At around 3km I found I was heading to Renwick and once there took time out to go through the display homes; something I've wanted to do, but it's forbidden to do things like that when running!

There were three homes open for inspection, Altman homes.  Ultra modern, 4 bedrooms, very stylishly furnished throughout but, I thought, quite small and cramped rooms, especially the bedrooms.  Lots of people looking though.  From there I headed towards home.

5.5km brisk walking.

5 comments:

  1. WooHoo! No word test. Thanks Speedygeoff ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I turned off word verification years ago when Blogger set up the spam filter; no idea how it got turned on and never thought to check until speedygeoff kindly alerted me!

      Delete
    2. Aaah that's so much easier to comment now. I always have trouble interpreting those silly letters!

      Delete
  2. That's a good walk. Do you take the dogs with you? Teddy always loves his walk:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, strewth, they have a separate walk later in the day...a much more leisurely one and they start working on me to get going from lunch time on!

      Sorry about that stupid word verification slip-up!

      Delete