Thursday, May 24, 2012

Workout #2......Tempo Run

What a change in the weather here today!  At 10:30am as I left home, the sun disappeared and was quickly replaced with a  threatening grey sky.    I finished the session just before the rain started and a cold wet afternoon set in.  I think it's the first rain we've had this month so it'll be good for the dry gardens and paddocks.

Program:
1.5k warm-up
5km @ ST pace (6:16-6:23m/k)
1.5k cool-down.

1.5k from school to Renwick
 5km in 32:05.....I was pleased with this time!
1km splits......6:19;   6:23;   6:30;   6:22;   6:30  
Avg 6:25m/k
1.5k back to school.
5km @  ST Pace

I ran entirely within Renwick....up and down the slopes; side to side; all over the place and any which way until I'd finished 5km.  I was satisfied with the results today and relieved that I felt comfortable while running.....Amen!

Total 8km.

No comments:

Post a Comment