Monday, May 07, 2012

Yesterday.....OFF!

Having Sunday off, I didn't quite know what to do with myself.  I unwisely looked at the windows and sliding glass doors and noticed that it was getting increasingly more difficult to see outside from inside....and vice versa!  A few boring hours passed after I assembled all the equipment etc that Google said I needed to make the glass sparkling clean again.  That was how Sunday came and went, but the windows and glass doors, if not sparkling, are certainly the next best thing and the view to Mt Alexandra never looked more beautiful!

 Today, before track tomorrow, needed to be an easy, cross-training session.....

20 minutes strength exercises (as outlined in RLRF)
2 drills with strides for sluggish legs before running!
30 minutes easy running around Renwick....about 4km
2 drills with strides to flush out - as described by RLRF  - sluggish legs after slow running. 

Total 50 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment