Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cross-Training ~~~

Up, down, across and every which way through Renwick streets this morning for some easy running.  I've no idea what distance, as I run for 'time' on these easy days.  I'm guessing about 3km - 4km; certainly no more than that.  Next time, just to satisfy my curiosity, I'll wear my Garmin and see if I'm guessing right.

A couple of drills
20 min easy running
3 x 80m strides......walk back
8 min easy running.
Stretches

Today....32 minutes.

Pleasant morning; heavy clouds hanging around; a bit windy especially in the 'across' streets.  I'm enjoying these 'timed' easy run days. 

Glancing through photos, I came across this one.....what memories it brought back!

Finishing Canberra 50km, 2006, with 'Horrie' who ran with me the entire distance.

It was a very good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment