Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm Calling It XT! ~~~

Cross-training it was, two hours of upper body work, hard work too!

The truth is :  I had a huge load of soil delivered to top dress a section of the front lawn where trees have been cut back and which had stopped the grass from growing over a large area.  After it had been unloaded, my job began.....shovel and rake, shovel and rake till it was all evenly spread.  That was an upper body workout if ever there was one! Tomorrow, I'll throw seed everywhere and hope that, with some TLC, it will grow into a lush, green lawn....or just lawn will do!

Today : Cross-training the upper body!
                                    
I'm trying to decide where to do tomorrow's tempo run.....on the streets or the 240m track at Chev.  The latter could drive a person crazy...10km total going round and round....I don't think I could survive that!  I'll have to think about it.

 Fisher's Ghost 10km, 2006.  Next one only 2 weeks away!

2 comments:


  1. The surface would be good. If you do run at Chev, reverse direction every 4 or 5 laps.

    I pray for bare patches - less mowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That settles it....the track it will be!

    ReplyDelete