Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lucky Last!

The last of 12 weeks training with a short and easy 4km this morning!  If the Canberra weather tomorrow is as cool and overcast as it is here today, I'll be most pleased!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night's 5000m but always feel a bit nostalgic when a period of training comes to an end; don't know why, it's just the way it is!  And where do I go from here?  Not to heaven just yet, there's too much running still left in my lucky old legs!

I guess that's it for now and will report back sometime Friday night.

Lining Up in 2007 & same place Thursday night, 2012.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I'm in that photo in coolrunning gear what's more. That is a long time ago!! Best of luck tomorrow Norma. I'll be there to cheer you on. Temp should indeed be cloudy and max 23 so should be perfect for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't be exactly the same place. It'll be 100m down the track at the 5k start ;-) Don't play too hard on the Nexus - have a nap tomorrow arvo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Ruth, 6 years ago! Terribly pleased I'll get a chance to catch up with you again.

    Nexus packed; but yes, I'll be having a nap as soon as I get in around 2-3pm. Can't wait to get out on that track!

    ReplyDelete